Moosh & Twist have been absent from our pages since dropping their Back to the Basement street album in March, but don’t get it twisted—they’ve been on their grizzy Every Single Day of the intervening five months. Released along with official visuals by frequent collaborator Rex Arrow, the Midwestern buzzmakers’ latest promo single finds them brushing off the haters as they celebrate the big moves their team’s been making of late. DK mans the boards, crafting a larger-than-life synth/percussion beat to back the twosome’s triumphant bars. Every Single Day isn’t part of a larger set, but those feeling it can watch the Booth for further fresh tunes from OCD.
Written by richard on 08/26/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Take Me Back" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.