I didn’t become a DJBooth.net staff writer by being great at Mathematics, but I do know that OCD plus Black Thought equals a dope record. On this newly-remixed album standout, the Roots frontman joins Moosh and Twist over a banging, sampled instrumental by Teddy Roxpin. Digging it? You can find the original version of this cut on the twosome’s latest street album, The Welcome Mat, available now online.
Written by richard on 09/2/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Take Me Back" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.