Last we heard from Obie Trice, he was ringing in the spring on early March’s Pocket Full, a caked-up ode to the late Biggie Smalls. Now, the Motown flame-spitter is back to start the summer off with a Bang. The latest single off Trice’s senior set finds him in fighting form, reveling in the growing success of his indie hustle and busting shots at his rivals in the game. His lyrical fusillade comes backed by an uncredited beatsmith’s grimy synth-sample boardwork. Like what you’re hearing? You’ll be able to find this cut, Booth-acclaimed lead single No Disrespect and many more bangers on The Hangover, coming soon via Black Market Ent.
Written by richard on 05/28/13
Submit your Rating
Black Market Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Detroit Summer" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.