Last we heard from Obie Trice, he was ringing in the spring on early March’s Pocket Full, a caked-up ode to the late Biggie Smalls. Now, the Motown flame-spitter is back to start the summer off with a Bang. The latest single off Trice’s senior set finds him in fighting form, reveling in the growing success of his indie hustle and busting shots at his rivals in the game. His lyrical fusillade comes backed by an uncredited beatsmith’s grimy synth-sample boardwork. Like what you’re hearing? You’ll be able to find this cut, Booth-acclaimed lead single No Disrespect and many more bangers on The Hangover, coming soon via Black Market Ent.
Written by richard on 05/28/13
Submit your Rating
Black Market Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Detroit Summer" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.