Often, I’ll call a joint “brand new” when it’s been circulating online for an hour or two. While that’s still mint condition in my book, I now regret my looseness with language, because Nyzzy Nyce‘s latest single, a DJBooth-exclusive world premiere, is Brand New in the literal sense. It ain’t fresh out the box; it’s still factory-sealed. Here, G-Money‘s larger-than-life trap instrumental backs the Fort Wayne, Indiana rhymesayer as he shows off a few recent acquisitions, from his gold chain, to his watch, to the gleaming Lamborghini sitting in his driveway. Miles Meyer directs the joint’s accompanying visuals. Like what you’re hearing? Then keep it locked; Nyzzy’s Nothing Nyce street album has been pushed back to a yet-undetermined date this fall, but we’ll keep you supplied with fresh singles and release details as they emerge.
Written by richard on 08/29/13
Submit your Rating
Hurricane Music Group LLC/3D
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Just Rather " (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.