Often, I’ll call a joint “brand new” when it’s been circulating online for an hour or two. While that’s still mint condition in my book, I now regret my looseness with language, because Nyzzy Nyce‘s latest single, a DJBooth-exclusive world premiere, is Brand New in the literal sense. It ain’t fresh out the box; it’s still factory-sealed. Here, G-Money‘s larger-than-life trap instrumental backs the Fort Wayne, Indiana rhymesayer as he shows off a few recent acquisitions, from his gold chain, to his watch, to the gleaming Lamborghini sitting in his driveway. Miles Meyer directs the joint’s accompanying visuals. Like what you’re hearing? Then keep it locked; Nyzzy’s Nothing Nyce street album has been pushed back to a yet-undetermined date this fall, but we’ll keep you supplied with fresh singles and release details as they emerge.
Written by richard on 08/29/13
Submit your Rating
Hurricane Music Group LLC/3D
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Just Rather " (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.