Often, I’ll call a joint “brand new” when it’s been circulating online for an hour or two. While that’s still mint condition in my book, I now regret my looseness with language, because Nyzzy Nyce‘s latest single, a DJBooth-exclusive world premiere, is Brand New in the literal sense. It ain’t fresh out the box; it’s still factory-sealed. Here, G-Money‘s larger-than-life trap instrumental backs the Fort Wayne, Indiana rhymesayer as he shows off a few recent acquisitions, from his gold chain, to his watch, to the gleaming Lamborghini sitting in his driveway. Miles Meyer directs the joint’s accompanying visuals. Like what you’re hearing? Then keep it locked; Nyzzy’s Nothing Nyce street album has been pushed back to a yet-undetermined date this fall, but we’ll keep you supplied with fresh singles and release details as they emerge.
Hurricane Music Group LLC/3D
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Just Rather" (2013)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.