Often, I’ll call a joint “brand new” when it’s been circulating online for an hour or two. While that’s still mint condition in my book, I now regret my looseness with language, because Nyzzy Nyce‘s latest single, a DJBooth-exclusive world premiere, is Brand New in the literal sense. It ain’t fresh out the box; it’s still factory-sealed. Here, G-Money‘s larger-than-life trap instrumental backs the Fort Wayne, Indiana rhymesayer as he shows off a few recent acquisitions, from his gold chain, to his watch, to the gleaming Lamborghini sitting in his driveway. Miles Meyer directs the joint’s accompanying visuals. Like what you’re hearing? Then keep it locked; Nyzzy’s Nothing Nyce street album has been pushed back to a yet-undetermined date this fall, but we’ll keep you supplied with fresh singles and release details as they emerge.
Written by richard on 08/29/13
Submit your Rating
Hurricane Music Group LLC/3D
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Just Rather " (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)