If you have ever been to a college dorm, you’ve undoubtedly seen an Audrey Hepburn poster in some girl’s room. While many claim to be fans (because it is the trendy thing to do), how many can say they’ve written a song inspired by the late icon? Well, Nylo, for one. The Chi-Town native’s latest feature, Breakfast at Tiffany’s, is a breakup cut dedicated to the actress. As she confesses that she isn’t over her lost lover, her airy, delicate vocals are draped over a silky, euphoric instrumental by Jerry Good. Showcasing an angelic vocal delivery, Nylo asks her old flame, “Do you ever think of me now?” If she isn’t already on his mind, she will be after hearing this heartfelt jam. You can expect more unique cuts on Nylo’s Indigo Summer EP, out July 16.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/3/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Take It Back" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.