If you have ever been to a college dorm, you’ve undoubtedly seen an Audrey Hepburn poster in some girl’s room. While many claim to be fans (because it is the trendy thing to do), how many can say they’ve written a song inspired by the late icon? Well, Nylo, for one. The Chi-Town native’s latest feature, Breakfast at Tiffany’s, is a breakup cut dedicated to the actress. As she confesses that she isn’t over her lost lover, her airy, delicate vocals are draped over a silky, euphoric instrumental by Jerry Good. Showcasing an angelic vocal delivery, Nylo asks her old flame, “Do you ever think of me now?” If she isn’t already on his mind, she will be after hearing this heartfelt jam. You can expect more unique cuts on Nylo’s Indigo Summer EP, out July 16.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/3/13
Rising R&B singer Nylo has liberated her latest collection of original material. The Indigo Summer EP will feature seven fresh tracks from the Chi-Town native, and comes heralded by reader-approved singles "Take It Back" and...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Take It Back" (2013)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)