If you have ever been to a college dorm, you’ve undoubtedly seen an Audrey Hepburn poster in some girl’s room. While many claim to be fans (because it is the trendy thing to do), how many can say they’ve written a song inspired by the late icon? Well, Nylo, for one. The Chi-Town native’s latest feature, Breakfast at Tiffany’s, is a breakup cut dedicated to the actress. As she confesses that she isn’t over her lost lover, her airy, delicate vocals are draped over a silky, euphoric instrumental by Jerry Good. Showcasing an angelic vocal delivery, Nylo asks her old flame, “Do you ever think of me now?” If she isn’t already on his mind, she will be after hearing this heartfelt jam. You can expect more unique cuts on Nylo’s Indigo Summer EP, out July 16.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Take It Back" (2013)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!