Just how potent is the work Nyche is pushing? I can’t put it any better than the man does himself on his latest single (a Booth-exclusive world premiere!): “Sh*t’s strong, you can smell it through the Zip-Lock.” Previously heard lending guest bars to B. Stille‘s One of These Mornings, the Bronx rhymesayer showcases his salesmanship on his debut solo feature, lacing Japanese beatsmith Kut‘s stop-start percussion rhythm with rhymes expressly designed to get listeners hooked on his product. Dipset vet Cam’ron and Monique’s Room spitter Fred the Godson support the headliner’s in his mission by lacing the beat with some gritty street lyricism of their own. Has Nyche succeeded in turning you into a repeat customer with his first Booth feature? Then keep it locked for the latest on his currently untitled and unscheduled Hoopla Worldwide/eOne Music debut.
Written by richard on 09/6/12
Submit your Rating
Hoopla Worldwide/eOne Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"One Of These Mornings" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.