Thus far in 2014, Numonics has been spending his days crafting instrumentals for his next Booth-hosted mixtape, Bury Me in the Atlantic. And in the evenings? To paraphrase Bob Seger, the reader-acclaimed beatsmith’s been workin’ on his Night Moves. On a bonus cut off the aforementioned set, making its exclusive world premiere, he links up with a South Florida neighbor to create a brash, braggadocious ode to the Panhandle State. Here, the headliner’s menacing synths and whip-ready percussion bang in the back as a “loud motherf**ker” by the name of bleubird rocks the mic. Though the Fort Lauderdale rhymesayer is new to our pages, his blistering flows and non-f**k-giving attitude are sure to make a strong impression on listeners in the Booth. Feeling it? Then be sure to check out Numonics’s latest beat tape when it drops tomorrow, February 5, for free streaming and download.
Written by richard on 02/4/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dead Or Alive" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.