Thus far in 2014, Numonics has been spending his days crafting instrumentals for his next Booth-hosted mixtape, Bury Me in the Atlantic. And in the evenings? To paraphrase Bob Seger, the reader-acclaimed beatsmith’s been workin’ on his Night Moves. On a bonus cut off the aforementioned set, making its exclusive world premiere, he links up with a South Florida neighbor to create a brash, braggadocious ode to the Panhandle State. Here, the headliner’s menacing synths and whip-ready percussion bang in the back as a “loud motherf**ker” by the name of bleubird rocks the mic. Though the Fort Lauderdale rhymesayer is new to our pages, his blistering flows and non-f**k-giving attitude are sure to make a strong impression on listeners in the Booth. Feeling it? Then be sure to check out Numonics’s latest beat tape when it drops tomorrow, February 5, for free streaming and download.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dead Or Alive" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- King Mez - Long Live the King
- Freeway x Girl Talk - Broken Ankles EP
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: !llmind
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.