Thus far in 2014, Numonics has been spending his days crafting instrumentals for his next Booth-hosted mixtape, Bury Me in the Atlantic. And in the evenings? To paraphrase Bob Seger, the reader-acclaimed beatsmith’s been workin’ on his Night Moves. On a bonus cut off the aforementioned set, making its exclusive world premiere, he links up with a South Florida neighbor to create a brash, braggadocious ode to the Panhandle State. Here, the headliner’s menacing synths and whip-ready percussion bang in the back as a “loud motherf**ker” by the name of bleubird rocks the mic. Though the Fort Lauderdale rhymesayer is new to our pages, his blistering flows and non-f**k-giving attitude are sure to make a strong impression on listeners in the Booth. Feeling it? Then be sure to check out Numonics’s latest beat tape when it drops tomorrow, February 5, for free streaming and download.
Written by richard on 02/4/14
South Floridian producer Numonics has come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners his latest instrumental tape, Bury Me in the Atlantic. Coming on the heels of his and SIN's 7 Deadly EP, the set finds the...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dead Or Alive" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.