Thus far in 2014, Numonics has been spending his days crafting instrumentals for his next Booth-hosted mixtape, Bury Me in the Atlantic. And in the evenings? To paraphrase Bob Seger, the reader-acclaimed beatsmith’s been workin’ on his Night Moves. On a bonus cut off the aforementioned set, making its exclusive world premiere, he links up with a South Florida neighbor to create a brash, braggadocious ode to the Panhandle State. Here, the headliner’s menacing synths and whip-ready percussion bang in the back as a “loud motherf**ker” by the name of bleubird rocks the mic. Though the Fort Lauderdale rhymesayer is new to our pages, his blistering flows and non-f**k-giving attitude are sure to make a strong impression on listeners in the Booth. Feeling it? Then be sure to check out Numonics’s latest beat tape when it drops tomorrow, February 5, for free streaming and download.
Written by richard on 02/4/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dead Or Alive" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.