Some do it for the money, others for the fame, and still others for attention from the opposite sex. For Booth newcomers Nu Magik, however, creating dope music is an end in itself. Album standout Could It Be Love finds emcee Draztik expressing his affection for the hip-hop game (and offering a few constructive criticisms) over the dreamy production of behind-the-boards partner Deuce Maxwell. R&B singer Blu Smith guests, matching the preternaturally smooth beat with an equally silky chorus. Fans can find this cut on the forthcoming re-release of Nu Magik’s debut set, The Vintage, scheuled to drop sometime prior to the early-2012 release of sophomore set V2.
Written by richard on 12/12/11
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.