If I had to describe Novel‘s innovative yet familiar brand of soul in three words, “Easy to Love” would be just about right. The ATL Rennaissance musician’s latest effort, version 2.0 of a jam never released Stateside, is no exception to that rule. Here, a silky beat co-produced by the artist and Tony Reyes sets the mood as Novel engages in some romantic back-and-forth with guest vocalist Stacie Orrico. While this joint isn’t attached to any larger project, fans find find plenty more quality material on the artist’s acclaimed Grant Me Serenity mixtape, out now for free download.
Written by richard on 07/28/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fighters (Remix) ft. Joell Ortiz" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)