If I had to describe Novel‘s innovative yet familiar brand of soul in three words, “Easy to Love” would be just about right. The ATL Rennaissance musician’s latest effort, version 2.0 of a jam never released Stateside, is no exception to that rule. Here, a silky beat co-produced by the artist and Tony Reyes sets the mood as Novel engages in some romantic back-and-forth with guest vocalist Stacie Orrico. While this joint isn’t attached to any larger project, fans find find plenty more quality material on the artist’s acclaimed Grant Me Serenity mixtape, out now for free download.
Written by richard on 07/28/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fighters (Remix) ft. Joell Ortiz" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.