The famous Bonnie and Clyde must be the perfect example of a gangsta couple, because artists keep making songs about them. In his self-produced single, Bonnie, rapper Nova characterizes his leading lady as the perfect example of a ride-or-die chick. Not only does she stand strong through the good and bad, putting her man at the top of the list (right after God, of course), but Nova claims she doesn’t even have to be his wife or girlfriend. With this debut single, the Louisville native proves his skills in front of and behind the mic. His currently untitled album is set to be released this August.
Written by Angela on 04/23/08
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.