The famous Bonnie and Clyde must be the perfect example of a gangsta couple, because artists keep making songs about them. In his self-produced single, Bonnie, rapper Nova characterizes his leading lady as the perfect example of a ride-or-die chick. Not only does she stand strong through the good and bad, putting her man at the top of the list (right after God, of course), but Nova claims she doesn’t even have to be his wife or girlfriend. With this debut single, the Louisville native proves his skills in front of and behind the mic. His currently untitled album is set to be released this August.
Written by Angela on 04/23/08
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)