The famous Bonnie and Clyde must be the perfect example of a gangsta couple, because artists keep making songs about them. In his self-produced single, Bonnie, rapper Nova characterizes his leading lady as the perfect example of a ride-or-die chick. Not only does she stand strong through the good and bad, putting her man at the top of the list (right after God, of course), but Nova claims she doesn’t even have to be his wife or girlfriend. With this debut single, the Louisville native proves his skills in front of and behind the mic. His currently untitled album is set to be released this August.
Written by Angela on 04/23/08
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.