The famous Bonnie and Clyde must be the perfect example of a gangsta couple, because artists keep making songs about them. In his self-produced single, Bonnie, rapper Nova characterizes his leading lady as the perfect example of a ride-or-die chick. Not only does she stand strong through the good and bad, putting her man at the top of the list (right after God, of course), but Nova claims she doesn’t even have to be his wife or girlfriend. With this debut single, the Louisville native proves his skills in front of and behind the mic. His currently untitled album is set to be released this August.
Listen to More: Nova
Written by Angela on 04/23/08
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.