The famous Bonnie and Clyde must be the perfect example of a gangsta couple, because artists keep making songs about them. In his self-produced single, Bonnie, rapper Nova characterizes his leading lady as the perfect example of a ride-or-die chick. Not only does she stand strong through the good and bad, putting her man at the top of the list (right after God, of course), but Nova claims she doesn’t even have to be his wife or girlfriend. With this debut single, the Louisville native proves his skills in front of and behind the mic. His currently untitled album is set to be released this August.
Listen to More: Nova
Written by Angela on 04/23/08
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.