Notion may not be swimming in the bucks just yet, but fans can rest assured that he’s been living well. On his latest promo single, the Seattle representative takes time out from ihs grind to enjoy some Champagne & Caviar with a few fellow Pacific Northwestern mic-murderers. Joining the headliner over MTK‘s breezy, melodic sample work, Grynch and Luck One contribute guest bars. This refreshing joint isn’t attached to any larger project but, as always, those who like what they’re hearing can stay tuned for all the latest from the Emerald City buzzmaker.
Written by richard on 03/19/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bargain With The Devil" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.