Notion may not be swimming in the bucks just yet, but fans can rest assured that he’s been living well. On his latest promo single, the Seattle representative takes time out from ihs grind to enjoy some Champagne & Caviar with a few fellow Pacific Northwestern mic-murderers. Joining the headliner over MTK‘s breezy, melodic sample work, Grynch and Luck One contribute guest bars. This refreshing joint isn’t attached to any larger project but, as always, those who like what they’re hearing can stay tuned for all the latest from the Emerald City buzzmaker.
Written by richard on 03/19/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bargain With The Devil" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.