Fresh off dazzling hardcore heads in the Booth with the Babu-assisted Lick Shots, Notes to Self return to our pages with another newly-released single off their forthcoming full-length. Mr. Polite finds crewmates Roshin, Bronze One and Swamp Donkey trading verses with West Coast fave Fashawn over Book and Bronze‘s chopped-soul-sample production. Digging it? Then be sure to grab a copy of the T-Dot crew’s latest album, It Used To Be Dark (Recoil), when it hits the net in November.
Written by richard on 10/27/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lick Shots" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.