Notes to Self may represent the gritty, underground side of the hip-hop spectrum, but that doesn’t mean the T-dot crew can’t stunt. Quite the contrary—on All of the Above, the final single off their forthcoming full-length, emcees Roshin and Swamp Donkey prove themselves to be as fresh and fly as any spitters in the game, flaunting their whips and their classy wardrobes over crewmate Bronze Donkey and Beatface producer Book‘s stark synth boardwork. Notes to Self’s latest full-length, Used to be Dark, has yet to receive a release date, but fans can keep it locked for all the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 12/16/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lick Shots" (2011)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- ScHoolboy Q ft. Nas & BJ The Chicago Kid - Studio (Remix)
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- “Google Me Bitch”: A Lyrical Album Review of Rittz’ “Next to Nothing”
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.