Time Dont Wait for no one, so you’d better pack as much living as possible into the years you’ve got. On NoEDall‘s latest single and first Booth feature, the Connecticut spitter emphasizes the importance of taking the initiative and standing on your own two feet, flowing over a hard-hitting instrumental by DJ Semi (featuring a sample from Syl Johnson’s Different Strokes, also heard on Watch the Throne bonus cut The Joy). For more, check out NoEDall’s My Last Dark Hour LP when it hits the ‘net in late November.
Written by richard on 10/20/11
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.