Time Dont Wait for no one, so you’d better pack as much living as possible into the years you’ve got. On NoEDall‘s latest single and first Booth feature, the Connecticut spitter emphasizes the importance of taking the initiative and standing on your own two feet, flowing over a hard-hitting instrumental by DJ Semi (featuring a sample from Syl Johnson’s Different Strokes, also heard on Watch the Throne bonus cut The Joy). For more, check out NoEDall’s My Last Dark Hour LP when it hits the ‘net in late November.
Written by richard on 10/20/11
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)