Time Dont Wait for no one, so you’d better pack as much living as possible into the years you’ve got. On NoEDall‘s latest single and first Booth feature, the Connecticut spitter emphasizes the importance of taking the initiative and standing on your own two feet, flowing over a hard-hitting instrumental by DJ Semi (featuring a sample from Syl Johnson’s Different Strokes, also heard on Watch the Throne bonus cut The Joy). For more, check out NoEDall’s My Last Dark Hour LP when it hits the ‘net in late November.
Written by richard on 10/20/11
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.