Time Dont Wait for no one, so you’d better pack as much living as possible into the years you’ve got. On NoEDall‘s latest single and first Booth feature, the Connecticut spitter emphasizes the importance of taking the initiative and standing on your own two feet, flowing over a hard-hitting instrumental by DJ Semi (featuring a sample from Syl Johnson’s Different Strokes, also heard on Watch the Throne bonus cut The Joy). For more, check out NoEDall’s My Last Dark Hour LP when it hits the ‘net in late November.
Written by richard on 10/20/11
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.