Having seen too many SoCal hopefuls sign to majors only to have their albums shelved, Anaheim native Noah Jones has decided to forgo the bigs in favor of independent distribution for his forthcoming full-length, The Incinerator (out October 27). On his first feature, the up-and-comer explains that, as long as his Streets Keep Starving, he’s willing to do whatever it takes to get them fed! Like many the Booth’s most successful first-time featurees, Jones comes chaperoned by an established reader favorite—in this case, Nipsey Hussle jumps on board to deliver a hard-hitting middle verse over The Big Shots’ Dre-style piano-loop beat. West Coast rap aficionados will be happy to hear that Hussle is only one of several Cali emcees to guest on The Incinerator; Glasses Malone, Jay Rock, and Knoc Turn’al (all major victims) will also be assisting Noah Jones in his quest to restore the Pacific zone to hip-hop dominance!
Written by Burmy on 08/26/09
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Don't Need Them" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.