Having seen too many SoCal hopefuls sign to majors only to have their albums shelved, Anaheim native Noah Jones has decided to forgo the bigs in favor of independent distribution for his forthcoming full-length, The Incinerator (out October 27). On his first feature, the up-and-comer explains that, as long as his Streets Keep Starving, he’s willing to do whatever it takes to get them fed! Like many the Booth’s most successful first-time featurees, Jones comes chaperoned by an established reader favorite—in this case, Nipsey Hussle jumps on board to deliver a hard-hitting middle verse over The Big Shots’ Dre-style piano-loop beat. West Coast rap aficionados will be happy to hear that Hussle is only one of several Cali emcees to guest on The Incinerator; Glasses Malone, Jay Rock, and Knoc Turn’al (all major victims) will also be assisting Noah Jones in his quest to restore the Pacific zone to hip-hop dominance!
Written by Burmy on 08/26/09
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Don't Need Them" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.