Having seen too many SoCal hopefuls sign to majors only to have their albums shelved, Anaheim native Noah Jones has decided to forgo the bigs in favor of independent distribution for his forthcoming full-length, The Incinerator (out October 27). On his first feature, the up-and-comer explains that, as long as his Streets Keep Starving, he’s willing to do whatever it takes to get them fed! Like many the Booth’s most successful first-time featurees, Jones comes chaperoned by an established reader favorite—in this case, Nipsey Hussle jumps on board to deliver a hard-hitting middle verse over The Big Shots’ Dre-style piano-loop beat. West Coast rap aficionados will be happy to hear that Hussle is only one of several Cali emcees to guest on The Incinerator; Glasses Malone, Jay Rock, and Knoc Turn’al (all major victims) will also be assisting Noah Jones in his quest to restore the Pacific zone to hip-hop dominance!
Written by Burmy on 08/26/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Don't Need Them" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)