The music industry may be rife with Smoke & Mirrors, but there’s nothing illusory about the skills NYC spitter Noah Bility showcases on his first Booth feature and latest EP single. Six mans the boards on this laid-back joint, crafting a chill, jazz-sampled backdrop for Noah’s rhymes. Tatiana Alvarez contributes guest vocals. Released this past December, the artist’s Saturday in December EP is available now online. In mid-July, the artist will be teaming up with beatsmith Suede Hernandez to drop Alchemy, a collaborative EP as duo Champion’s Edition.
Written by richard on 06/27/12
Submit your Rating
Bright Lights Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.