The music industry may be rife with Smoke & Mirrors, but there’s nothing illusory about the skills NYC spitter Noah Bility showcases on his first Booth feature and latest EP single. Six mans the boards on this laid-back joint, crafting a chill, jazz-sampled backdrop for Noah’s rhymes. Tatiana Alvarez contributes guest vocals. Released this past December, the artist’s Saturday in December EP is available now online. In mid-July, the artist will be teaming up with beatsmith Suede Hernandez to drop Alchemy, a collaborative EP as duo Champion’s Edition.
Written by richard on 06/27/12
Submit your Rating
Bright Lights Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.