Hailing from the boroughs of Queens and Long Island, New York, rap group No Good People is about to embark on a landmark moment in the history of their existence. The four man ensemble, which consists of two sets of brothers, Stress & Dr. Sean Strange; and Raida & O-Doub, will release their new album, The Greatest Thing Ever, before the end of the year. Previously heard inside DJBooth on the song Chug, the guys return for the reality-rap banger, Where Your From. Dissecting why each individual member turned out the way they did in life, the song focuses on the ‘where’ and ‘how’ it relates to what type of person one becomes in life.
Written by DJ Z on 03/6/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.