Hailing from the boroughs of Queens and Long Island, New York, rap group No Good People is about to embark on a landmark moment in the history of their existence. The four man ensemble, which consists of two sets of brothers, Stress & Dr. Sean Strange; and Raida & O-Doub, will release their new album, The Greatest Thing Ever, before the end of the year. Previously heard inside DJBooth on the song Chug, the guys return for the reality-rap banger, Where Your From. Dissecting why each individual member turned out the way they did in life, the song focuses on the ‘where’ and ‘how’ it relates to what type of person one becomes in life.
Written by DJ Z on 03/6/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.