The fifteenth entry in our exclusive freestyle series comes courtesy of No Good People, the East Coast foursome who brought us Where You’re From back in March of ‘08. On the brand new, previously-unreleased No Good freestyle, Stress, Dr. Sean Strange, Raida, and O-Doub spit over Mark Ronson‘s beat from Amy Winehouse‘s You Know I’m No Good. With debut LP The Greatest Thing Ever on the horizon, NGP are currently preparing to release their latest single to radio. In addition, the group are working on a brand new mixtape, which will drop sometime in the next month.
Written by richard on 03/8/09
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.