The fifteenth entry in our exclusive freestyle series comes courtesy of No Good People, the East Coast foursome who brought us Where You’re From back in March of ‘08. On the brand new, previously-unreleased No Good freestyle, Stress, Dr. Sean Strange, Raida, and O-Doub spit over Mark Ronson‘s beat from Amy Winehouse‘s You Know I’m No Good. With debut LP The Greatest Thing Ever on the horizon, NGP are currently preparing to release their latest single to radio. In addition, the group are working on a brand new mixtape, which will drop sometime in the next month.
Written by richard on 03/8/09
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.