The fifteenth entry in our exclusive freestyle series comes courtesy of No Good People, the East Coast foursome who brought us Where You’re From back in March of ‘08. On the brand new, previously-unreleased No Good freestyle, Stress, Dr. Sean Strange, Raida, and O-Doub spit over Mark Ronson‘s beat from Amy Winehouse‘s You Know I’m No Good. With debut LP The Greatest Thing Ever on the horizon, NGP are currently preparing to release their latest single to radio. In addition, the group are working on a brand new mixtape, which will drop sometime in the next month.
Written by richard on 03/8/09
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.