The fifteenth entry in our exclusive freestyle series comes courtesy of No Good People, the East Coast foursome who brought us Where You’re From back in March of ‘08. On the brand new, previously-unreleased No Good freestyle, Stress, Dr. Sean Strange, Raida, and O-Doub spit over Mark Ronson‘s beat from Amy Winehouse‘s You Know I’m No Good. With debut LP The Greatest Thing Ever on the horizon, NGP are currently preparing to release their latest single to radio. In addition, the group are working on a brand new mixtape, which will drop sometime in the next month.
Written by richard on 03/8/09
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- D’Angelo Changed My Life & “Black Messiah” is Already a Classic
- J. Cole is the Most Important Voice in Music
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.