Still haven’t copped Nitty Scott, MC‘s latest EP, which has been available to stream at The DJBooth since last September? I can’t begin to fathom what’s holding you up but, hey, there’s no time like the present. If you need a little extra convincing, newly-released single Skippin’ Clouds should be just the thing to whet your appetite for the full project. Here, Yuri Beats provides a dreamy, low-key instrumental backdrop for quirky bars dedicated to the Brooklyn, New York emcee’s favorite smokable substance. This stratospherically blunted jam receives an injection of gravity courtesy of director Kendra MacLeod, whose visuals examine the diverse faces of drug culture. Feeling it? Then what are you waiting for—click here to cop Boombox Diaries Vol. 1.
Written by richard on 07/30/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Luv My Life" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.