Still haven’t copped Nitty Scott, MC‘s latest EP, which has been available to stream at The DJBooth since last September? I can’t begin to fathom what’s holding you up but, hey, there’s no time like the present. If you need a little extra convincing, newly-released single Skippin’ Clouds should be just the thing to whet your appetite for the full project. Here, Yuri Beats provides a dreamy, low-key instrumental backdrop for quirky bars dedicated to the Brooklyn, New York emcee’s favorite smokable substance. This stratospherically blunted jam receives an injection of gravity courtesy of director Kendra MacLeod, whose visuals examine the diverse faces of drug culture. Feeling it? Then what are you waiting for—click here to cop Boombox Diaries Vol. 1.
Written by richard on 07/30/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Luv My Life" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.