Still haven’t copped Nitty Scott, MC‘s latest EP, which has been available to stream at The DJBooth since last September? I can’t begin to fathom what’s holding you up but, hey, there’s no time like the present. If you need a little extra convincing, newly-released single Skippin’ Clouds should be just the thing to whet your appetite for the full project. Here, Yuri Beats provides a dreamy, low-key instrumental backdrop for quirky bars dedicated to the Brooklyn, New York emcee’s favorite smokable substance. This stratospherically blunted jam receives an injection of gravity courtesy of director Kendra MacLeod, whose visuals examine the diverse faces of drug culture. Feeling it? Then what are you waiting for—click here to cop Boombox Diaries Vol. 1.
Written by richard on 07/30/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Luv My Life" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)