Still haven’t copped Nitty Scott, MC‘s latest EP, which has been available to stream at The DJBooth since last September? I can’t begin to fathom what’s holding you up but, hey, there’s no time like the present. If you need a little extra convincing, newly-released single Skippin’ Clouds should be just the thing to whet your appetite for the full project. Here, Yuri Beats provides a dreamy, low-key instrumental backdrop for quirky bars dedicated to the Brooklyn, New York emcee’s favorite smokable substance. This stratospherically blunted jam receives an injection of gravity courtesy of director Kendra MacLeod, whose visuals examine the diverse faces of drug culture. Feeling it? Then what are you waiting for—click here to cop Boombox Diaries Vol. 1.
Written by richard on 07/30/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Luv My Life" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.