When you have a flow as smooth as a hot knife through butter, like Nitty Scott, MC, you should expect to be in high demand. While this status is undeniably a blessing, the curse comes in the form of having to travel everywhere and constantly. Judging by the message in her new video for Planes, Trains, and Automobiles, Nitty is no stranger to the tour life grind. As the piano heavy, Jet Life-produced beat floats under Nitty’s rhymes, the visuals, directed by Luke Wilson and Alexander Akande, school us on the trials and tribulations of being on tour. Sometimes rap life isn’t so glamorous, huh? You can find Planes, Trains, and Automobiles on the Brooklyn native’s Boombox Diaries Vol. 1 EP, which is available for purchase via iTunes and stream-able here at DJBooth.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/11/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Luv My Life" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.