When you have a flow as smooth as a hot knife through butter, like Nitty Scott, MC, you should expect to be in high demand. While this status is undeniably a blessing, the curse comes in the form of having to travel everywhere and constantly. Judging by the message in her new video for Planes, Trains, and Automobiles, Nitty is no stranger to the tour life grind. As the piano heavy, Jet Life-produced beat floats under Nitty’s rhymes, the visuals, directed by Luke Wilson and Alexander Akande, school us on the trials and tribulations of being on tour. Sometimes rap life isn’t so glamorous, huh? You can find Planes, Trains, and Automobiles on the Brooklyn native’s Boombox Diaries Vol. 1 EP, which is available for purchase via iTunes and stream-able here at DJBooth.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/11/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Luv My Life" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.