With the release of her The BoomBox Diaries Vol.1 EP coming soon, Brooklyn spitter Nitty Scott, MC has finally said so long to Auntie Maria’s Crib to drop H.O.T., her first solo DJBooth feature since March. Before you get too excited about the possibility of Nitty’s latest cut being a collab with fellow rapstress Missy Elliott, the intro from Missy on H.O.T. and throughout the song is in fact a sample from the rapper’s She’s A B**ch record. Regardless, the self-proclaimed “HipHopher” proves why she’s garnered a worthy amount of buzz as she effortlessly drops rhymes that range from clever to cautionary. On top of the She’s A B**ch sample, noted producer !llmind adds enough bass to level a small community. Looking for more H.O.T.ness? Then head on over to iTunes to pre-order Nitty’s The BoomBox Diaries Vol. 1, officially dropping August 28.
Written by Danielle H. on 08/17/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Luv My Life" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.