With the release of her The BoomBox Diaries Vol.1 EP coming soon, Brooklyn spitter Nitty Scott, MC has finally said so long to Auntie Maria’s Crib to drop H.O.T., her first solo DJBooth feature since March. Before you get too excited about the possibility of Nitty’s latest cut being a collab with fellow rapstress Missy Elliott, the intro from Missy on H.O.T. and throughout the song is in fact a sample from the rapper’s She’s A B**ch record. Regardless, the self-proclaimed “HipHopher” proves why she’s garnered a worthy amount of buzz as she effortlessly drops rhymes that range from clever to cautionary. On top of the She’s A B**ch sample, noted producer !llmind adds enough bass to level a small community. Looking for more H.O.T.ness? Then head on over to iTunes to pre-order Nitty’s The BoomBox Diaries Vol. 1, officially dropping August 28.
Written by Danielle H. on 08/17/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Luv My Life" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)