With the release of her The BoomBox Diaries Vol.1 EP coming soon, Brooklyn spitter Nitty Scott, MC has finally said so long to Auntie Maria’s Crib to drop H.O.T., her first solo DJBooth feature since March. Before you get too excited about the possibility of Nitty’s latest cut being a collab with fellow rapstress Missy Elliott, the intro from Missy on H.O.T. and throughout the song is in fact a sample from the rapper’s She’s A B**ch record. Regardless, the self-proclaimed “HipHopher” proves why she’s garnered a worthy amount of buzz as she effortlessly drops rhymes that range from clever to cautionary. On top of the She’s A B**ch sample, noted producer !llmind adds enough bass to level a small community. Looking for more H.O.T.ness? Then head on over to iTunes to pre-order Nitty’s The BoomBox Diaries Vol. 1, officially dropping August 28.
Written by Danielle H. on 08/17/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Luv My Life" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.