Not one to skirt around issues of gender (no pun intended), Nitty Scott, MC tackles the topic of women in rap head-on on her latest effort, FeminiNITTY. On this freshly-remixed EP freestyle, J.Period cooks up a Jackin 4 Beats-style collection of classic industry instrumentals as Scott makes clear that fans can think of her as a capital-‘M’ M.C.—no prefix required. Watch for the artist’s latest street release, The Boombox Diaries Vol. I, to drop late this summer.
Written by richard on 07/5/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Luv My Life" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.