Nissim‘s stage name may not ring a bell, but his flow might. If not, do the names “D.Black” or Double Black Stax With Cheese jog your memory? During the three years since dropping off the aforementioned Booth-exclusive freestyle, the Seattle rhymesayer has undergone some serious life changes, fully embracing the Orthodox Jewish faith as well as adopting a new stage name. One thing that hasn’t changed, however, is his prowess on the mic; on lead mixtape single Chronicles, the emcee showcases undiminished skills as he spits about his spiritual awakening and his decision to return to the game. His bars come backed by an uncredited beatsmith’s cinematic, rock-infused boardwork. Nissim’s Miracle Music mixtape is scheduled for digital release in the near future, followed by the July arrival of his self-titled studio debut. Fans can, of course, keep it locked for the latest on both forthcoming projects.
Written by richard on 05/2/13
Submit your Rating
Orach Emet/Fin Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Live For Now" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.