What good is 20/20 vision when you can’t see what’s right in front of your nose? For example, any hip-hop head who hasn’t taken note of the moves NIQUE‘s been making in the game may as well be legally blind; take a listen to his latest effort, Can’t See Me, and the scales just might fall from your eyes. Originally intended for inclusion on the Vegas representer’s forthcoming EP with DJ Finyl, this cut finds the Sin City DJ flipping a swag-drenched funk-soul sample as NIQUE endeavors to make his mic skills apparent. Proclaiming himself the “number-one draft pick for ‘11,” he offers to prove himself personally to any who may doubt his skills: “I know that your perception of me need a little work / cause I’m far from the impression that you made of me at first / And I don’t know what you’re thinking but come put me to the test / Guaranteed I’ll beat it, tell you any beat’ll be addressed.” The aforementioned collaborative street release currently lacks a drop date—keep it locked for release details on that project, as well as on Finyl’s sophomore set with Marion Write (as The Greater Good).
Flo Deep Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Long Time Comin" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.