Are you following Nipsey Hussle on Twitter? Well, you should be; not only will you be better-informed on the Los Angeles spitter’s doings, but you’ll be doing your part to accelerate the release of new music. Yesterday, Hussle unleashed a loosie entitled Smoking With My Stylist and stated that, for every 2,000 followers he racks up henceforth, he’ll liberate another fresh record. And if this cut is any indication of what’s in store, fans have a lot to look forward to. Here, Katapullt‘s hazy synth-sample boardwork backs the Slauson Boy as he reflects on racial prejudice, the grind, and the ever-present scourge of haterdom. Nipsey Hussle doesn’t have any larger projects on the horizon but, as always, we’ll keep you in the loop. In the meantime, those craving more from the artist can peep Rockie Fresh‘s Life Long video, featured in the Booth earlier this month.
Written by richard on 05/20/13
Submit your Rating
All Money In
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"They Roll ft. The Game" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.