Are you following Nipsey Hussle on Twitter? Well, you should be; not only will you be better-informed on the Los Angeles spitter’s doings, but you’ll be doing your part to accelerate the release of new music. Yesterday, Hussle unleashed a loosie entitled Smoking With My Stylist and stated that, for every 2,000 followers he racks up henceforth, he’ll liberate another fresh record. And if this cut is any indication of what’s in store, fans have a lot to look forward to. Here, Katapullt‘s hazy synth-sample boardwork backs the Slauson Boy as he reflects on racial prejudice, the grind, and the ever-present scourge of haterdom. Nipsey Hussle doesn’t have any larger projects on the horizon but, as always, we’ll keep you in the loop. In the meantime, those craving more from the artist can peep Rockie Fresh‘s Life Long video, featured in the Booth earlier this month.
Written by richard on 05/20/13
Submit your Rating
All Money In
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"They Roll ft. The Game" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.