Are you following Nipsey Hussle on Twitter? Well, you should be; not only will you be better-informed on the Los Angeles spitter’s doings, but you’ll be doing your part to accelerate the release of new music. Yesterday, Hussle unleashed a loosie entitled Smoking With My Stylist and stated that, for every 2,000 followers he racks up henceforth, he’ll liberate another fresh record. And if this cut is any indication of what’s in store, fans have a lot to look forward to. Here, Katapullt‘s hazy synth-sample boardwork backs the Slauson Boy as he reflects on racial prejudice, the grind, and the ever-present scourge of haterdom. Nipsey Hussle doesn’t have any larger projects on the horizon but, as always, we’ll keep you in the loop. In the meantime, those craving more from the artist can peep Rockie Fresh‘s Life Long video, featured in the Booth earlier this month.
Written by richard on 05/20/13
Submit your Rating
All Money In
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"They Roll ft. The Game" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.