Are you following Nipsey Hussle on Twitter? Well, you should be; not only will you be better-informed on the Los Angeles spitter’s doings, but you’ll be doing your part to accelerate the release of new music. Yesterday, Hussle unleashed a loosie entitled Smoking With My Stylist and stated that, for every 2,000 followers he racks up henceforth, he’ll liberate another fresh record. And if this cut is any indication of what’s in store, fans have a lot to look forward to. Here, Katapullt‘s hazy synth-sample boardwork backs the Slauson Boy as he reflects on racial prejudice, the grind, and the ever-present scourge of haterdom. Nipsey Hussle doesn’t have any larger projects on the horizon but, as always, we’ll keep you in the loop. In the meantime, those craving more from the artist can peep Rockie Fresh‘s Life Long video, featured in the Booth earlier this month.
All Money In
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"They Roll ft. The Game" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.