Not to sow the seeds of romantic discontent, but fellas, if you happen to go through your girlfriend’s phone and see mysterious calls to a Los Angeles area code, there’s a good chance that she’s been on the line with Nipsey Hussle. On a standout cut off his new street album, I Need It finds the New West representative revealing his propensity for playerism—up to and including stealing other guys’ women. Backed by Hoodfamous Beats‘s synth-soaked street boardwork, the Booth regular does a little “Bangin’ [and] boastin,” describing just a few of the many traits that make him irresistible to the ladies. After Hussle’s done showing off his gargantuan cash stacks, his fly wardrobe and his drop-top convertible, Westside spitter Dom Kennedy grabs the mic to brag about his own outrageous level of animal magnetism: “I never met a girl who didn’t let me f*ck...” A bold and arrogant banger sure to have Hussle fans nodding along (and leave dudes a little bit nervous), this joint is one of many fresh jams to be found on Nipsey’s new The Marathon Continues street album, released to the ‘net yesterday, November 1.
Written by richard on 05/2/12
Submit your Rating
All Money In
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"They Roll ft. The Game" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.