Following the release of his newest mixtape, Bullets Ain’t Got No Name (Vol. 2), earlier this week, rapper Nipsey Hussle has blessed the Booth with the first street single off his forthcoming debut album, South Central State of Mind. Produced by Aphilliates Music Group associate Detroit Red, Hussle In The House showcases one simple fact: Nipsey is pure West Coast. Over a flute-led bassline that knocks like old-school productions from Daz Dillinger and Dr. Dre, Hussle invites us into his world and reminds us that “this is only an introduction into his life.” With honest lyricism and a grind game to match, it won’t be long before this Epic/Cinematic recording artist is knocking down the front doors of an entire block of houses. Hussle’s mainstream arrival is set to bang out this summer.
We encourage all of our member-DJs to participate in Hussle’s exciting, new “Who Wants To Be My DJ” competition, and to check out his exclusive interview inside the DJBooth next week! The contest information can be found here.
Listen to More: Nipsey Hussle
Written by DJ Z on 01/22/09
Submit your Rating
All Money In
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"They Roll ft. The Game" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.