Following the release of his newest mixtape, Bullets Ain’t Got No Name (Vol. 2), earlier this week, rapper Nipsey Hussle has blessed the Booth with the first street single off his forthcoming debut album, South Central State of Mind. Produced by Aphilliates Music Group associate Detroit Red, Hussle In The House showcases one simple fact: Nipsey is pure West Coast. Over a flute-led bassline that knocks like old-school productions from Daz Dillinger and Dr. Dre, Hussle invites us into his world and reminds us that “this is only an introduction into his life.” With honest lyricism and a grind game to match, it won’t be long before this Epic/Cinematic recording artist is knocking down the front doors of an entire block of houses. Hussle’s mainstream arrival is set to bang out this summer.
We encourage all of our member-DJs to participate in Hussle’s exciting, new “Who Wants To Be My DJ” competition, and to check out his exclusive interview inside the DJBooth next week! The contest information can be found here.
Written by DJ Z on 01/22/09
Submit your Rating
All Money In
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"They Roll ft. The Game" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.