Nipsey Hussle‘s been a familiar face in the Booth for quite a while now, but those who still don’t know what he’s all about would do well to check out his newly-released official remix of Hussle in the House, which finds producer Detroit Red segueing from the Kris Kross-sampling street single into a revamp of previously-featured mixtape cut All Money In. For those who have been following Hussle, it will come as no surprise that fellow West Coast emcee and frequent collaborator Jay Rock is along for the ride, kicking things off with a riff on Nipsey’s original “crazy motherf*cker”opening lines. This time around, though, things aren’t strictly West Coast, as evidenced by Brooklynite Maino‘s appearance midway through. Hussle himself steps into the spotlight on the back end, spitting a new verse over the amped-up All Money In redux. Watch for debut LP South Central State of Mind this summer, and stay tuned to the Booth for exclusive coverage of Game‘s L.A.X. tour, which features Hussle and Jay Rock as openers.
Written by richard on 03/26/09
All Money In
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"They Roll ft. The Game" (2008)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.