Nipsey Hussle‘s been a familiar face in the Booth for quite a while now, but those who still don’t know what he’s all about would do well to check out his newly-released official remix of Hussle in the House, which finds producer Detroit Red segueing from the Kris Kross-sampling street single into a revamp of previously-featured mixtape cut All Money In. For those who have been following Hussle, it will come as no surprise that fellow West Coast emcee and frequent collaborator Jay Rock is along for the ride, kicking things off with a riff on Nipsey’s original “crazy motherf*cker”opening lines. This time around, though, things aren’t strictly West Coast, as evidenced by Brooklynite Maino‘s appearance midway through. Hussle himself steps into the spotlight on the back end, spitting a new verse over the amped-up All Money In redux. Watch for debut LP South Central State of Mind this summer, and stay tuned to the Booth for exclusive coverage of Game‘s L.A.X. tour, which features Hussle and Jay Rock as openers.
Written by richard on 03/26/09
All Money In
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"They Roll ft. The Game" (2008)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)