Nipsey Hussle‘s been a familiar face in the Booth for quite a while now, but those who still don’t know what he’s all about would do well to check out his newly-released official remix of Hussle in the House, which finds producer Detroit Red segueing from the Kris Kross-sampling street single into a revamp of previously-featured mixtape cut All Money In. For those who have been following Hussle, it will come as no surprise that fellow West Coast emcee and frequent collaborator Jay Rock is along for the ride, kicking things off with a riff on Nipsey’s original “crazy motherf*cker”opening lines. This time around, though, things aren’t strictly West Coast, as evidenced by Brooklynite Maino‘s appearance midway through. Hussle himself steps into the spotlight on the back end, spitting a new verse over the amped-up All Money In redux. Watch for debut LP South Central State of Mind this summer, and stay tuned to the Booth for exclusive coverage of Game‘s L.A.X. tour, which features Hussle and Jay Rock as openers.
Written by richard on 03/26/09
Submit your Rating
All Money In
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"They Roll ft. The Game" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.