On the strength of several collaborations with fellow West Coast native The Game, Nipsey Hussle dropped his Bullets Ain’t Got No Name mixtape this past July. Hosted by DJ Skee and DJ Felli Fel, the project enhanced Hussle’s industry buzz, which in turn allowed for his record labels, Cinematic and Epic, to begin a heavy promotional push. For his end-of-summer encore, he is joined by San Antonio native and labelmate Question, as well as Chicago emcees Cap-1 and Yung Berg on Karma. The collaborative freestyle, which will appear on the emcee’s forthcoming second volume of Bullets Ain’t Got No Name, makes use of some old-school Outkast production and showcases Hussle’s stellar songwriting skills. An untitled debut is currently set for a first quarter ’09 release.
Written by DJ Z on 09/16/08
All Money In
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"They Roll ft. The Game" (2008)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)