After unleashing his (in)famous $100 mixtape, Crenshaw, in October, Nipsey Hussle stayed busy on the guest tip for the remainder of 2013, lending his flow to joints by Hit-Boy (Alert), Ray Rizzy (Get Wit It), OverDoz (These N**gas) and more. Needless to say, he was paid handsomely for his trouble, and on his first solo feature of the new year he sits back to Count Up That Loot. As the L.A. mainstay delivers his caked-up bars, DJ Drew Byrd serves up a hazy string groove that apparently skipped a step on its way from his studio to your headphones; in the opening verse, Nipsey boasts, “This beat ain’t even mixed, but it’s f**kin’ perfect!” This joint isn’t attached to a larger project but, judging by the fact that it was dubbed Crenshaw Tour Leak #1, fans can safely assume that more fresh cuts are on the way.
Written by richard on 01/14/14
Submit your Rating
All Money In
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"They Roll ft. The Game" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.