Last June, we proudly introduced our regular readers to South Central, Los Angeles native Nipsey Hussle by way of his Bullets Ain’t Got No Name (Remix) and street record They Roll. Thanks to the assistance of fellow Left Coaster and feature artist The Game, Hussle’s buzz began to build outside of his region, leading to his most recent Booth-approved single, Hussle in the House.
In conjunction with the talented emcee’s parent label, Epic Records, we bring you the original version of Bullets Ain’t Got No Name (not previously heard at the Booth), and encourage all of our member-DJs to participate in Hussle’s exciting, new “Who Wants To Be My DJ” competition. DJBooth has supplied the contest information here, and will be featuring yet another Nipsey Hussle record on Friday, leading up to his exclusive DJBooth interview next week!
Written by DJ Z on 01/20/09
Submit your Rating
All Money In
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"They Roll ft. The Game" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)