Last June, we proudly introduced our regular readers to South Central, Los Angeles native Nipsey Hussle by way of his Bullets Ain’t Got No Name (Remix) and street record They Roll. Thanks to the assistance of fellow Left Coaster and feature artist The Game, Hussle’s buzz began to build outside of his region, leading to his most recent Booth-approved single, Hussle in the House.
In conjunction with the talented emcee’s parent label, Epic Records, we bring you the original version of Bullets Ain’t Got No Name (not previously heard at the Booth), and encourage all of our member-DJs to participate in Hussle’s exciting, new “Who Wants To Be My DJ” competition. DJBooth has supplied the contest information here, and will be featuring yet another Nipsey Hussle record on Friday, leading up to his exclusive DJBooth interview next week!
Written by DJ Z on 01/20/09
Submit your Rating
All Money In
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"They Roll ft. The Game" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.