In his Satires, the Roman poet Juvenal posed the question, “Who watches The Watchmen?” (You may remember the quote from Alan Moore’s graphic novel, or its ‘09 cinematic adaptation.) Nearly two milennia later, we have our answer: anyone who appreciates dope underground hip-hop. Nino Bless’ latest mixtape single is an action-packed lyrical free-for-all guaranteed to captivate anyone with a taste for microphone murder. Over an Elite beat seemingly interpolated from Mike Oldfield’s Tubular Bells, the Latin Marksman delivers bars brimming with aggressive, wordplay-driven punchlines. Cambatta, Styles P. and Crooked I do a little sharpshooting of their own on the guest tip. For this dope collaborative cut and much more, check out Bless’ R.O.A.M. 2 The Greater Fool street album when it drops digitally this Friday, the 18th.
Written by richard on 01/15/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Third Degree ft. Nino Bless, Saigon & Crooked I" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.