In his Satires, the Roman poet Juvenal posed the question, “Who watches The Watchmen?” (You may remember the quote from Alan Moore’s graphic novel, or its ‘09 cinematic adaptation.) Nearly two milennia later, we have our answer: anyone who appreciates dope underground hip-hop. Nino Bless’ latest mixtape single is an action-packed lyrical free-for-all guaranteed to captivate anyone with a taste for microphone murder. Over an Elite beat seemingly interpolated from Mike Oldfield’s Tubular Bells, the Latin Marksman delivers bars brimming with aggressive, wordplay-driven punchlines. Cambatta, Styles P. and Crooked I do a little sharpshooting of their own on the guest tip. For this dope collaborative cut and much more, check out Bless’ R.O.A.M. 2 The Greater Fool street album when it drops digitally this Friday, the 18th.
Written by richard on 01/15/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Third Degree ft. Nino Bless, Saigon & Crooked I" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.