In his Satires, the Roman poet Juvenal posed the question, “Who watches The Watchmen?” (You may remember the quote from Alan Moore’s graphic novel, or its ‘09 cinematic adaptation.) Nearly two milennia later, we have our answer: anyone who appreciates dope underground hip-hop. Nino Bless’ latest mixtape single is an action-packed lyrical free-for-all guaranteed to captivate anyone with a taste for microphone murder. Over an Elite beat seemingly interpolated from Mike Oldfield’s Tubular Bells, the Latin Marksman delivers bars brimming with aggressive, wordplay-driven punchlines. Cambatta, Styles P. and Crooked I do a little sharpshooting of their own on the guest tip. For this dope collaborative cut and much more, check out Bless’ R.O.A.M. 2 The Greater Fool street album when it drops digitally this Friday, the 18th.
Written by richard on 01/15/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Third Degree ft. Nino Bless, Saigon & Crooked I" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)