It must be Opposite Day, because the normally one-hundred percent real Nino Bless has turned to spewing utter falsehoods on Alien Jesus. A newly-leaked cut off tape number two in the emcee’s Latin Marksman series (and his first solo feature since January 2011’s God’ll Cut You Down), this record finds the artist lacing Nemisis’ street-ready production with his inverted opinions on numerous subjects of controversy in the music game and beyond. Like what you’re hearing? More awaits on Latin Marksman 2: R.O.A.M., coming soon via DJ iLL Will, DJ Rockstar and 2DopeBoyz.
Written by richard on 05/3/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Third Degree ft. Nino Bless, Saigon & Crooked I" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.