It must be Opposite Day, because the normally one-hundred percent real Nino Bless has turned to spewing utter falsehoods on Alien Jesus. A newly-leaked cut off tape number two in the emcee’s Latin Marksman series (and his first solo feature since January 2011’s God’ll Cut You Down), this record finds the artist lacing Nemisis’ street-ready production with his inverted opinions on numerous subjects of controversy in the music game and beyond. Like what you’re hearing? More awaits on Latin Marksman 2: R.O.A.M., coming soon via DJ iLL Will, DJ Rockstar and 2DopeBoyz.
Written by richard on 05/3/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Third Degree ft. Nino Bless, Saigon & Crooked I" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.