Nina Sky is at it again with their soon-to-be-released sophomore album The Musical. The album’s first single, Get Your Clothes Off, is a mellower version of Nelly’s Hot In Herre, as the Latina duet encourages taking off clothes while in the club. The song features a verse from up-and-coming rapper The Kid Daytona, who gives a slow flow over the more up-tempo (semi-techno) beat. If this song doesn’t get the guys naked by the end, it’ll at least have them grooving on the dance floor.
Written by Angela on 06/28/07
Submit your Rating
Polo Grounds/J Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.