When Nina Sky start something, expect them to keep at it till they’re in a persistent vegetative state. The duo’s stamina, persistence and dedication is evident not only in the professional arena, but also in the bedroom, as we learn on the latest single off their recently-released junior set. Following June’s Heartbeat, the record finds Nicole and Natalie Albino showcasing their sexually aggressive side as they challenge a lucky man to maintain the pace till all involved are Comatose. Brenmar mans the mixing boards, creating an appropriately steamy instrumental backdrop for the duo’s come-ons. If you’re not worn out after a listen to this downtempo burner, you can look forward to more quality pop music on Nina Sky’s new Nicole & Natalie LP, available here for free, direct download.
Written by richard on 10/23/12
Submit your Rating
Polo Grounds/J Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Your Clothes Off ft. The Kid Daytona" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.