When Nina Sky start something, expect them to keep at it till they’re in a persistent vegetative state. The duo’s stamina, persistence and dedication is evident not only in the professional arena, but also in the bedroom, as we learn on the latest single off their recently-released junior set. Following June’s Heartbeat, the record finds Nicole and Natalie Albino showcasing their sexually aggressive side as they challenge a lucky man to maintain the pace till all involved are Comatose. Brenmar mans the mixing boards, creating an appropriately steamy instrumental backdrop for the duo’s come-ons. If you’re not worn out after a listen to this downtempo burner, you can look forward to more quality pop music on Nina Sky’s new Nicole & Natalie LP, available here for free, direct download.
Written by richard on 10/23/12
Submit your Rating
Polo Grounds/J Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Your Clothes Off ft. The Kid Daytona" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.