Labels are notorious for fleecing unwary artists, but Niko Villamor isn’t about to be the next music-game casualty. On new promo single Gratitude for Gratuity, the ATL rhymesayer proves himself a shrewd businessman, demanding that anyone interested in investing in his future seal the deal with cash up front. Complete with a low-key instrumental and closing verse by emcee/producer B. Rossi, this joint won’t be appearing on any forthcoming project, but those digging it can stay tuned to The DJBooth for everything Niko Villamor in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 01/10/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.