Labels are notorious for fleecing unwary artists, but Niko Villamor isn’t about to be the next music-game casualty. On new promo single Gratitude for Gratuity, the ATL rhymesayer proves himself a shrewd businessman, demanding that anyone interested in investing in his future seal the deal with cash up front. Complete with a low-key instrumental and closing verse by emcee/producer B. Rossi, this joint won’t be appearing on any forthcoming project, but those digging it can stay tuned to The DJBooth for everything Niko Villamor in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 01/10/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)