Labels are notorious for fleecing unwary artists, but Niko Villamor isn’t about to be the next music-game casualty. On new promo single Gratitude for Gratuity, the ATL rhymesayer proves himself a shrewd businessman, demanding that anyone interested in investing in his future seal the deal with cash up front. Complete with a low-key instrumental and closing verse by emcee/producer B. Rossi, this joint won’t be appearing on any forthcoming project, but those digging it can stay tuned to The DJBooth for everything Niko Villamor in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 01/10/12
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: DMX Loses His Shit (In a Good Way), Droog Still Isn’t Nas
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.