It has been a hot minute since we last heard from NIKO IS; his last Booth feature, Crazy, hit our front page in April. It looks like he has awoken from his slumber and is now planning to kick off 2014 with a bang. Making its world premiere in the Booth, The Plaza Hotel is the latest single off the artist’s Brutus album, due out in February. The name is fitting, because the breezy Thanks Joey beat—littered with fun, unique samples—gives the song a luxurious, decadent vibe. NIKO and his guest, Casey Veggies, share a raspy, blunted style, and the result is a cut with a strong smoker-friendly vibe. If you enjoyed your stay at The Plaza Hotel, be on the lookout for more from NIKO in the coming months.
Written by Lucas G. on 12/9/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Smoking Jacket" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.