Booth newcomer NIKO IS doesn’t always play poker, but when he does, he plays with Action Bronson... and wins an Aston Martin. Making its world premiere right here on our front page, the inaugural song release off the Rio de Janeiro-born, Florida-based emcee’s next street album finds him donning his Smoking Jacket to create one of the suavest jams I’ve heard in a minute. NZM keeps it low-key on the production tip, serving up an exotically mellow, flute-laced backdrop for NIKO’s nonchalant braggadocio. An uncredited singer provides a sultry chorus, and Christopher Andrew Smith directs the stylish official visuals, featuring the aforementioned Flushing rhymesayer as one of his cigar-chomping associates. Fans will be able to find Smoking Jacket and much more on NIKO’s Booth-sponsored Chill Cosby tape, set to hit our front page December 3.
Written by richard on 11/19/12
Submit your Rating
Nu South Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Steffi Graf" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.