Are you Crazy for NIKO IS, the Brazilian-American rhymesayer who hooked up with The DJBooth to drop Chill Cosby last December? Then odds are you’ve copped the mixtape, and thus have already heard the latest single, which finds the emcee spitting self-assured bars over beatsmith NZM‘s inspired flip of Patsy Cline’s Crazy for Loving You. Even so, you’ll undoubtedly get a kick out of Christopher Andrew Smith‘s official visuals, starring Los Angeles-based makeup artist Meghan Nguy. Still haven’t downloaded the project? You can find this record, past singles Barracuda and FIFI, and many more dope records on the aforementioned set, still available for free in the Booth.
Nu South Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Smoking Jacket" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.