Are you Crazy for NIKO IS, the Brazilian-American rhymesayer who hooked up with The DJBooth to drop Chill Cosby last December? Then odds are you’ve copped the mixtape, and thus have already heard the latest single, which finds the emcee spitting self-assured bars over beatsmith NZM‘s inspired flip of Patsy Cline’s Crazy for Loving You. Even so, you’ll undoubtedly get a kick out of Christopher Andrew Smith‘s official visuals, starring Los Angeles-based makeup artist Meghan Nguy. Still haven’t downloaded the project? You can find this record, past singles Barracuda and FIFI, and many more dope records on the aforementioned set, still available for free in the Booth.
Written by richard on 04/15/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Smoking Jacket" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.